You recognize that your smartphone battery discharges very fast dispite you have a connected charge cable.
There could be many reasons:
- Wrong charge cable
- Additional Bluetooth/ WiFi activated
- Parallel used apps/ services
- Old firmware
- You can adjust the display duration in Setting > General > EnergySaver.
- We recommend to buy a charge cable (1-2A) in the free retail because most of the original smartphone charge cables are not designated to be used for permanent navigation.
- You should deactivate Bluetooth and/or WiFi if not needed.
- Deactivate all apps in the background (e.g. Live Wallpaper, synchronisation of Social Media/ GMail, etc.) if not needed.