New installation of the Cruiser app
(Required: You need your Android smartphone/ tablet and a WiFi connection)
ATTENTION: It's absolutely necessary to use the same Google account you've used to buy the Cruiser app.
- Open the Google Play app store on your mobile device.
- Go into the Main menu > My apps & games > library.
- Search for the Cruiser app in the list.
- Tap onto Install besides the Cruiser app.
- The Crusier app will now be installed and can be opened via the Cruiser icon.
Deinstallation of the Cruiser app
Below you'll see how to make a clean deinstallation of the Cruiser app from your mobile device.
This makes sense if you want to reinstall the Cruiser app in case of an major error.
- Open the Settings on your mobile phone.
- Go to the category Apps > All.
- Search for the Cruiser app and tap onto it.
- Now select Clear data and then Uninstall.
- Connect your mobile phone with your PC.
- Delete the following folders from your internal memory or SD card:
Now the Cruiser app is completely deinstalled from your mobile device.