- Open the website kurviger.de
- Set the start point of your route by typing the address in the field "From". This can also be moved afterwards by "Drag & Drop"
- Now you can set additional waypoints by typing in the destination address in the field "To". You can add additional intermediate targets by clicking the "+" symbol.
Attention: Please be careful that you set the waypoints in the correct driving direction on federal highways or freeways.
- In the left option menu you have additional setting by clicking on "Advanced Options".
- After you've planned your route you can save it via the button "Export".
- Now give the route a name and select "Route format: Cruiser (Navigon Cruiser)".
- Then click on Export.
- You can find your tour in the download folder of your browser.
- Transfer the created file via Email, Cloud (e.g. DropBox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive...), USB cable etc. on your smartphone.
- Now open the file on your mobile device and the route will open directly in the Cruiser app.
- It is still possible to adjust the route via the Cruiser app using the available function for how direct or curvy it should be. This will, however, change the planned route.
- A maximum of 100 way-points can be created for the iOS version. Please be aware of this when planning the route.