New installation of the NAVIGON app
(Required: You need your Android smartphone or tablet and a WiFi connection)
ATTENTION: It's absolutely necessary to use the same Google account you've used to buy the NAVIGON app.
- Open the Google Play app store on your mobile device.
- Go to the Main menu > My apps & games > media library.
- Search for the NAVIGON app in the list.
- Tap onto Install besides the NAVIGON app.
- The NAVIGON app will now be installed and can be opened via the NAVIGON icon.
Second option: Installation via the computer
(Requirement: You need a computer and a stable internet connection)
- Open the official Google Play website on your computer: play.google.com
- Go on Apps and then My apps. (You will now see a list of all purchased and used apps).
- Search and select the NAVIGON app.
- Click the Install button and select the device on which you want to install the NAVIGON app (The mobile device does not need to be connected to the computer).
Note: If there is no device available and the Install button is grayed out, the app has already been installed on all registered devices.
- Accept the permissions by clicking Next
- The installation will start automatically on your selected mobile device. If no data connection is active, the installation will begin as soon as the mobile device connects to the Internet (WI-FI).
Deinstallation of the NAVIGON app
Below you'll see how to make a clean deinstallation of the NAVIGON app from your mobile device.
This makes sense if you want to reinstall the NAVIGON app in case of an major error.
- Open the Settings on your mobile phone.
- Go to the category Apps > All.
- Search for the NAVIGON app and tap onto it.
- Now select Clear data and then Uninstall.
- Connect your mobile phone with your PC.
- Delete the following folders from your internal memory or SD card:
Now the NAVIGON app is completely deinstalled from your mobile device.