The NAVIGON app is managed by Google Play Store if it was purchased there. When we release an update for the NAVIGON app, you will automatically be notified by the Google Play Store to update. New functions as well as safety and compatibility relevant implementations for a more stable usage of the app are available by updating.
- Open the App Google Play Store on your device.
- Tap the Menu icon Google Play Store Menu Icon followed by My Apps and Games.
- All apps which require an update are displayed in the section Updates via the tap Install
Alternatively, you can find the NAVIGON app via the tap All. If Update is displayed, then you can begin the process.
- As long as an update is available, you can select the button Update .
- Confirm the necessary access permissions by tapping Accept.
Please note: Apps can be updated automatically if this is preset in the Google Play Store settings or manually with the user's confirmation. This can be changed in the Google Play Store settings. More information here