Here you can find the information for the NAVIGON app and how you can connect it via Bluetooth(e.g. with you car radio).
First you have to activate the Bluetooth interface on your mobile phone (Settings > Bluetooth => "Activate")
All nearby Bluetooth devices will be listed. Select the device you want to connect with.
Afterwards you can choose the following options within the NAVIGON app (Settings > Sounds > Voice output via Bluetooth):
- Off: Media (e.g music) will be played over your Bluetooth device. The navigation announcements will be played over your mobile phone speaker.
- HFP: Media (e.g. music) and navigation announcements will be played over your Bluetooth device.
- A2DP: Media (e.g. music) and navigation announcements will be played over your Bluetooth device.
You can read the instruction manual of your Bluetooth device which format has to be used.
The Bluetooth connection can also be deactivated over the paths above.
Usually you can change the volumn of the media and the navigation announcements separate from each other in your mobile phone volumn settings.
- If you get a phone call while you navigate, the navigation announcements will be stopped during the phone call. You will be informed about your route on the mobile phone screen.
- If a Bluetooth device is registered on your mobile phone, it will usually connect automatically again. This option can be changed manually in the settings of your smartphone.
- We as the app developer have no influence on the audio output of a mobile device or the internal speakers. This option can only be set in your Android operating system.