The webpage "kurviger.de" is also available in English (Link).
- Go to the website www.kurviger.de/en.
- To set the first waypoint of your route, please click with your mouse on the map or type in the address in the field "From".
- Now you can do this for additional waypoint (max.24) with the "+" button. Furthermore you can add intermediate targets or move the route via "Drag and Drop".
Attention: Please be careful that you set the waypoints in the correct driving direction on federal highways or freeways.
- In the left option menu you have setting like "No highways" or "No tollways".
- After you've planned your route you can save, load or forward it via the "Tour Aktionen" (English: Tour actions).
- In "GPS-Export" choose the format "txt (NAVIGON EU)" or "txt (NAVIGON US)" .
- Then click on Export.
- Name your route and click on Download.
- You can find the file in the download folder of your browser.
- Open now the downloaded txt-file and copy the link in an e-mail.
- Send the e-Mail to your iOS device.
- Open the e-mail on your iOS device and tap on the link. The route will be loaded automatically into the NAVIGON app.