The webpage " motoplaner.de" is only available in German. The buttons can't be translated.
- Go to the website www.motoplaner.de.
- To set the first waypoint of your route, please click with your mouse on the map or type in the address in the field "Wegpunkt setzen via Adress-Suche" (English: Set waypoint via address search).
- Now you can do this for ever additional waypoint (max.24). Furthermore you can add intermediate targets or move the route via "Drag and Drop".
Attention: Please be careful that you set the waypoints in the correct driving direction on federal highways or freeways.
- In the left option menu you have setting like "Autobahn meiden" (English: No highways) or "Mautstrassen meiden" (English: No tollways)
- After you've planned your route you can save, load or forward it via the "Tour Aktionen" (English: Tour actions).
- In "GPS-Export" choose the format "txt (NAVIGON EU)" or "txt (NAVIGON US)" .
- Then click on Export.
- Name your route and click on Download.
- You can find the file in the download folder of your browser.
- Open now the downloaded txt-file and copy the link in an e-mail.
- Send the e-Mail to your iOS device.
- Open the e-mail on your iOS device and tap on the link. The route will be loaded automatically into the NAVIGON app.