Cruiser Article von Daniel · am 17.07.2017 18:15 · zuletzt geändert 13.09.17 - 17:17
How can I create and import a route for Cruiser via motoplaner.de?
The webpage " motoplaner.de" is only available in German. The buttons can't be translated.
- To set the first waypoint of your route please click with your mouse on the map or type in the address in the field "Wegpunkt setzen via Adress-Suche" (English: Set waypoint via address search).
- Now you can do this for ever additional waypoint. Furthermore you can add intermediate targets or move the route via "Drag and Drop".
Attention: Please be careful that you set the waypoints in the correct driving direction on federal highways or freeways.
- In the left option menu you have setting like "Autobahn meiden" (English: No highways) or "Mautstrassen meiden" (English: No tollways)
- After you've planned your route you can save, load or forward it via the "Tour Aktionen" (English: Tour actions).
- In "GPS-Export" choose the format "Cruiser (Navigon Cruiser)".
- Then click on Export.
- Name your route and click on Download.
- You can find your tour in the download folder of your browser.
- Transfer the created file via Email, Cloud (e.g. DropBox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive...), USB cable etc. on your smartphone.
- Now open the file on your mobile device and the route will open directly in the Cruiser app.
- It is still possible to adjust the route via the Cruiser app using the available function for how direct or curvy it should be. This will, however, change the planned route.
- A maximum of 100 way-points can be created for the iOS version. Please be aware of this when planning the route.