Cruiser Article von Daniel · am 14.07.2017 15:23 · zuletzt geändert 13.09.17 - 17:29
Is it possible to split one route in several day trips? (iOS)
Unfortunately this is not possible. In this case we recommend to save every day trip as a single route.
- Open the Cruiser app.
- Switch to the main menu (2x right swipe) or in the Quicklinks (1x right swipe) and tap on Route planning.
- Select now the option New route.
- Here you can plan a normal route with different start and finish position. It's also possible to enter up to 99 interim destinations.
Initially you have to define the first route point. You have the following options to enter the address:
- Address (Favourites & Contacts, WOW! Favourites, Select from map)
- Online Search
- POI (POI nearby, POI in a city, POI nationwide, etc.)
Now you can add more route points by tapping the "+" icon. For a valid route you have to define at least two route points.
Attention: The route points will be calculated sequentially through the list. You can also switch or delete individual points in your route. You can switch them over the "Edit" button in the right top corner. Then you can switch them with "drag and drop" (three lines) or delete them by tapping on the red icons.
- When you've finished your day trip please confirm it with the check icon.
- Now you can see your route on the map and can adjust it with the two sliders.
- When you have finally finished your route, tap on the gear icon (options) in the top right corner.
- Tap on Save route.
- Type in a name and then tap on the check icon.
- Now you can load your day trips as required in the Main menu > Route Planning > Load route.