First you have to enable the Bluetooth interface (Settings > Bluetooth => "Activate")
Now every Bluetooth device nearby will be listed. Please tap on the device (e.g. helmet) which should be connected with your mobile device.
When the devices are connected you can open the Cruiser app. You'll find under Settings > Sound > Voice output via Bluetooth the following options:
- Off: Media (e.g music) will be played via Bluetooth device. Navigation advices will be given via your smartphone.
- HFP: Media (e.g. music) and navigation advices will be played via your Bluetooth device.
- A2DP: Media (e.g. music) and navigation advices will be played via your Bluetooth device.
Please read the user instructions of your Bluetooth device for more information which format (HFP/ A2DP) is used.
You can also deactivate the Bluetooth connection via the paths above.
Usually you can set the volume of the media and the navigation advices seperatly. Therefore you have to go into the sound settings.
- If you answer a call while the navigation is running, the navigation advices will be stopped. You will only get information on your smartphone screen.
- If your smartphone is registered on the Bluetooth device it will usually connect automatically if you are nearby and Bluetooth is active. This option can be changed in your main settings.
- We as app devolper are not responsible for the audio output on a certain devices or speakers. This distribution happens on the bases of the operating system (Android).