Cruiser Article von Daniel · am 29.05.2017 17:20 · zuletzt geändert 13.09.17 - 18:04
How can I plan a route? (Android)
- Open the Cruiser app.
- Switch to the main menu (2x right swipe) or in the Quicklinks (1x right swipe) and tap on Route planning.
- Now you have the following options:
- Round Trip
- New route
- Last route
- Load route
Now we want to explain the two options Round Trip and New route:
- Round Trip
Here you can plan a round trip with the same start and finish position. You can also define an own interim destination.
In the field Start you have the default value from your current position. But you can also choose another position if you want.
Now you have the possibility to define an interim destination or cardinal direction + time designation. Therefore your route will be calculated. Afterwards you see the route on the map and you can adjust it via the two sliders.
You can now start your route by tapping the check button
- New Route
Here you can plan a normal route with different start and finish position. It's also possible to enter up to 99 interim destinations.
Initially you have to define the first route point. You have the following options to enter the address:
- Enter the address (City, Street and Number)
- Search for POI (POIs nearby, in a city or nationwide)
- My destinations (Last entered destination)
- Show map (Select the destination on the map)
- Coordinates (Specification of the coordinates in degrees, minutes and seconds or in decimal degrees)
- WOW!-Favourites (All your favourites you have saved with the WOW! button)
Now you can add more route points by tapping the "+" icon in the top right corner. For a valid route you have to define at least two route points.
Attention: The route points will be calculated sequentially through the list. You can also switch or delete individual points in your route. You can switch them with "drag and drop" (long tap). With the three points in the top right corner you'll find the delete options.
- When you've finished your route, please confirm it with Calculate the route.
- Now you have the option to adjust the route with the two sliders.
- You can now start your route by tapping the check button