Apple Article von Daniel · am 16.10.2017 14:28 · zuletzt geändert 16.10.17 - 14:30
Repeated download of map data (iOS)
The map data and required files have to be downloaded every time the NAVIGON app is started.
- You will have to deactivate the iCloud in the NAVIGON app via Settings > General> Use iCloud : No.
- Please end the NAVIGON app via the Taskmanager (press the "Home-button" twice) by swiping it away.
- Afterwards open the settings of the iOS device via Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Manage Storage.
- Scroll down and select the NAVIGON app with the map data issue.
- Tap on "Delete Documents & Data" and confirm by tapping on Delete.
- Now you can restart the NAVIGON app and follow the displayed instructions to proceed with the installation.
- We would recommend not to active iCloud again if you use iOS11.x.