Error "An error has occured during registration" (iOS)
During the installation or start of the app the following error occurs:
"An error has ocured during registration"
Please solve the described error by reinstalling the NAVIGON app.
First uninstall the NAVIGON app:
- Search the app on your iOS device.
- Press and hold the NAVIGON icon until an "x" appears.
- Tap the "x" and confirm the uninstall message.
Now you can reinstall the NAVIGON app:
- Open the App Store directly on your iOS device and tap on "Updates".
- Tap on "Purchased" and then on the iCloud icon next to the NAVIGON app.
- Please enter the same Apple ID as you have used for purchasing the app.
- The NAVIGON app will now be reinstalled without additional cost.
Please perform the reinstallation exactly as described in the steps above and not via backup, otherwise the existing errors will persist.
The NAVIGON app has now been reinstalled. Please start the NAVIGON app in order to download the map data.
If you have purchased additional packages, you can reactivate them by pressing "Shop" and "restore purchases".
If the error still occurs please contact our
. Please hold ready your