Apple Article von Daniel · am 12.04.2017 14:31 · zuletzt geändert 04.01.18 - 12:01
Error message "No connection to server" (iOS)
When starting the NAVIGON app you get the error message:
"No connection to server"
This error message appears when there is no possible online connection to the NAVIGON server. This can have many reasons:
- Please disconnect your device from your WLAN and check if there is a valid data connection (GPRS)
- Also check if a mobile data connection is available for the NAVIGON app (Settings > Mobile Data). The slider has to be on active for the NAVIGON app.
- If you have an active VPN connection, please deactivate it.
- If you are in a foreign country please activate data roaming. There will be 20 kB of traffic and after the checkup you can deactivate data roaming again.
Please be aware that you need a data pass from your provider. Otherwise you can't activate data roaming. This data pass can be purchased via SMS or within your webbrowser of the mobile phone.
- If this error still occures please reset your network setting in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Setting.
Please be aware that all your WLAN and bluetooth password will be deleted. To avoid this please activate the "iCloud Keychain" to restore the passwords after that.